Job Title: Alexandria Education Foundation and Alexandria Cardinal Athletic Foundation Executive Director
Position: Full-time, $45,000 to $50,000 salary plus incentive.
Job Summary: The Executive Director is the key leader of the Alexandria Education Foundation. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the AEF foundation, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Alexandria Education Foundation Board of Directors. For the CAF, this position will primarily serve as administrative and marketing support.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Preferred experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High-level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the board, volunteers, and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- The ability to successfully generate new revenue streams and improve financial results.
- Desired active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, and task facilitation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- The ability to manage social media platforms.
- The ability to work effectively with students, faculty, and administration.
The Alexandria Education Foundation supports educational excellence and a passion for learning by partnering with our community. Our focus is on funding projects above and beyond the scope of the state budget and local tax dollars.
The Alexandria Cardinal Athletic Foundation is an organization committed to serving as a capital fundraising partner to School District 206 so today's student athletes can be equipped to serve as tomorrow's community leaders.
The Alexandria Education Foundation is committed to supporting excellence in education and expanding learning opportunities in Alexandria Public Schools.
The Alexandria Cardinal Athletic Foundation exists to positively impact the lives of student athletes by supporting, promoting and enhancing the athletic programs, facilities and equipment of School District 206 in Alexandria, MN.
Resumes can be sent to Anthony Zimny at [email protected]. All resumes need to be submitted by May 27, 2022 to be considered.